Charming Bed and Breakfasts in Florence Center
B & B and Suite Apartments in the heart of Florence
Welcome to our Residences, each with their own personality but with the same sensation of "homeliness". We have personally taken care of each single detail to convey our sense of hospitality.
- The most exclusive residences Antica Dimora Johlea and Antica Dimora Firenze, both in the historical centre.
- Antica Dimora Johlea: the most prestigious home for the charme of its environment and deluxe rooms, with a fabulous terrace and a fantastic view on the centre of Florence.
- Antica Dimora Firenze: very refined for its coloured silk and precious fabrics, the warmth of the cotto floors, the elegance of the rooms with four-poster beds in a typical Florentine atmosphere.
- The elegant Residence Johlea and Johanna I, both in the historical centre, with the fascinating features of the beautiful houses of the past.
- Residence Johlea: right next to the Pandolfini Palace, furnished with antique furniture from an aristocratic home. Special attention was given to the bathrooms in marble and hand-crafted tiles.
- Residence Johanna I: on the first floor of a nineteenth century building, it's the first Residence we created. Recently totally restored, though the antique doors, floors and beautiful family furniture have been preserved.
- Finally, Residence Johanna II, near the Fortezza da Basso: in a small villa of the beginning of the twentieth century, comfortable and refined, with bright rooms overlooking the quiet garden where you can also park your car.
Experience living in your own house right in the centre of Florence.
- The House in Via Tornabuoni, just round the corner of via della Vigna Nuova, next to Gucci.
- The Market House, in the Santa Croce district, near Sant’Ambrogio and the renowned Cibreo Restaurant and the Teatro del Sale.